There are those in our world that have lived in and ruled through the darkness. These “dark ones” have a sunken so low (frequency) that their hearts cannot perceive the love and light that is washing over the planet right now.
It would be so easy to fear and condemn them, but I am here to suggest a higher perspective and a higher way.
The Negative Path
Until recently the frequency of the collective consciousness of humanity has been dropping lower and lower and manifesting a darker and darker reality.
There are many people in our world (incarnate souls) right now that are on a negative path. They are manifesting hatred and fear and feel very justified in doing so.
These people fall into two broad categories:
- those that have become mesmerized by their ability to control others and the false sense of power and self-importance that it gives them
- those that feel wronged by those that are controlling and dominating them and who feel justified in lashing out and hurting others
In this atmosphere, it would take a lot of wisdom for the rest of us not to react with fear and judgment.
Unfortunately, wisdom is still in relatively short supply and the state of our world sadly reflects this.
The earth and humanity are currently in the mid-stages of a massive shift of consciousness, this shift is being orchestrated by the Universe, and we are nearing the tipping point where the light will illuminate all the dark corners of Humanity.
The “dark ones” know that a momentous change is imminent, and they are scared.
Even thou their hearts cannot feel it, their minds can see the changes occurring in humanity, and they are afraid it may end their way of life.
Their fear is understandable because if they don’t change they won’t transition to 5th-dimensional earth with the rest of us, and the probable timelines for 3D earth are very bleak indeed.
Labels, Definitions, and Illusions
Labeling the people on a negative path as the “dark ones” is a bit overdramatic, even judgmental sounding.
Please forgive me, I did this to get your attention. Perhaps the term “lost ones” would be better, but that isn’t exactly right either.
Those on a negative path are souls just as we all are. They incarnated in a physical body and dove into the earth game for the same reasons as we did – to know and grow through concrete physical experience.
Our souls are much wiser and loving than what gets expressed by us here on in the physical plane on Earth – our minds and egos get in the way. And your soul is an aspect of an even higher self (christ-self/god-self) who is very wise, knowledgeable, and loving.
As part of the balanced evolution of our souls, we have all played both “dark” and “light” roles in our many lives…
There aren’t any souls who haven’t explored the dark side to some extent. It’s only here in the physical planes where we play and get dirty. Remember that the YOU here playing in the dirt (on Earth) isn’t the real you, the REAL YOU is your soul and higher-self.
The point here is there really aren’t any “bad” people. That’s just a label we use, and a definition that we hold, because of our limited perspective.
Some souls CHOSE to hold power over and control others in the design of their life plan, others have just LOST THEIR WAY in this life. Those that chose to control others did so as a learning experience for themselves and for others.
For themselves it’s an opportunity to learn about the misuse of power, for others, it’s an opportunity to learn about not giving away one’s power. It is also an opportunity to explore how we will respond to negative people and events and learn about the effectiveness of the various modes of response.
Will we respond with fear, judgment, and retribution or will we respond with understanding, forgiveness, and compassion? And which works better in the long run?
Remember, we all find our way back to the light eventually, we are all redeemable. It is the journey from the dark to the light that makes us appreciate what we are – we are the light.
Embracing this higher perspective can free us from the response pattern of fear, condemnation, and retribution and enable us to create a better reality.
Cut Off From The Light
Those on the negative path have had experiences and made choices that have closed their heart to the divine light of their soul and source and caused their ego to rule their mind.
They cannot feel the love and light and can’t hear the inner voice of their soul and higher self.
They simply do not realize that they are love and light, and hence they live in a world of separation, fear, and hate.
If We Were In Their Shoes
It is very tempting to judge these people but tread very carefully here.
Whether we know it or not, we have all been in similar circumstances, made similar choices, and lost our way down the negative path for a while at some point in our many lives. It is very easy to judge others’ choices without understanding the experiences they had that conditioned those choices.
Most believe that if they were in the other’s shoes they would not have made the same choices.
But this is because we are judging their choices and actions from the context of our own experiences, not theirs. The reality is that if we had had their experiences, then we would have made the same choices.
Below Seth/Story Waters, as a part of One Self teachings illustrates this point using a Terrorist as the example.
The terrorist exists within the one self.
You would not make different choices than the terrorist. If we stand in their shoes we would choose the same as they did. There is only one will that chooses. The same thing that is making choices within you is making choices in them.
When that which we are goes inside of the conditions that is the terrorist it becomes the perspective of the terrorist. When we stand in their shoes we choose as they choose.
We are them choosing.
This the realizations of the one self. This is the realization that you cannot blame another. That you cannot say they did something that you would have not done.
That you are better than them, you are not, you are them.Seth via Story Waters
Embracing this truth enables us to extend forgiveness and compassion to all those who have lost their way and offers them the chance to feel and embrace the light, and join us in ascension to the new earth.
No one needs to be left behind, let’s try to uplift everyone.
The Challenge for Those Lost in Negativity
We can help these people into the light; we can help them rediscover their true selves.
By shining our love and light, by extending our forgiveness and compassion to them as they begin to see the light, we can help them get over the hump of forgiving and loving their selves and joining us in the creation of a new reality, a new earth.
- The first challenge for all those lost in negativity, to all those that have contributed to the fear and hate in our reality, is to be on the receiving end of fear and hate and see the futility of this mindset.
As the Earth’s base frequency approaches the fifth-dimension everyone’s manifestations are quickened and anyone sending out fearful, hateful, or harmful thoughts will immediately experience similar and very challenging manifestations in their personal reality. This is how our reality works. reality is a reflection of our thoughts and inner state of mind and it is the most marvelous training program. This process will nudge most of the negative mindsets out of the darkness and into the light.
- The second challenge for those lost in negativity, as they get nudged out of the darkness and begin to realize how their ways have hurt so many others, will be to forgive and love themselves. When they realize what they’ve done they may hate themselves and this will keep them stuck if the lower frequencies. But if they can forgive and love themselves, they will be able to join the great planetary transmutation and ascension. No one is too dark to be forgiven or too fearful to live in love.
The Challenge of Forgiving the “Bad” Guys
- Can you conceive of unconditional forgiveness and love towards perpetrators and as well as victims? This is a very big hurdle for many.
- Can you imagine a reality in which all those who have ever suffered darkness (negative experiences) which tainted them to become negative themselves, were spontaneously healed of that which created the negativity within them?
- What if those who have defined themselves as bad were able to release that programming and accept the light of unconditional love so that they could unconditionally forgive and accept themselves?
- Then, would they remember that they are ONE with ALL life?
- What if all of humanity was healed in the light, and all the darkness was released?
- What if we could release our perception of separateness from others and our judgments that some people are inherently better than others – the idea of “good” people versus “bad” people?
- What if the “good people” realized that they are just the people who have remembered their higher-self and that the source of their beingness is light and love?
- What if they shared their light and love with ALL the people that have formerly identified as bad?
By shining our light and love everywhere and to everyone those who have not seen the light or felt the love of their higher-self will have the opportunity to absorb our light and awareness and raise their frequency and join us in the light and the ascension to the new earth.
No one has to be left behind, we are all brothers, we are all one.
Those lost in negativity may not be ready to accept the light and release their darkness but why not offer our help to them? Why condemn and fear them? Their souls are right beside us in the higher planes of reality, and we are all One – there is no animosity between us there.
We have the ability to create a wonderful new reality with our unconditional love, unconditional forgiveness, and the power of our light.
Our choices will define our destiny, are we ready to choose compassion and forgiveness instead of fear and judgment?
by: Jeff Street