Your Soul Group is like your spirit family and are all the souls that were cut from the same “energetic cloth” as you.
Together, you all have a specific mission and purpose to achieve that is part of a greater and bigger vision for the Universe.
All the members of your Soul Group vibrate within a certain frequency and your soul is in harmony with that vibration.
Your Soul Group is often chosen by you before you were born as it is believed to support your soul and its mission and growth in this lifetime.
You may not meet all the members of your Soul Group in this lifetime, however you are all working towards the same goal or mission here on Earth while bringing your own unique flavour and personality to the process.
Members of your Soul Group come into your life to change your world and to expand your mind. They also come to remind you of your journey, purpose and mission.
Some people identify members of their Soul Group as Soulmates as often there is a strong chemistry, connection or familiarity upon meeting.
There are different levels or types of Soulmates that we can encounter which could be presented to us as family members, romantic partners, teachers, enemies and even chance encounters.
There are no finite rules surrounding how a member of your soul group will come into your life, but here are 10 signs that you may have met one:
- They may mirror or have a similar life experience as you, helping you to understand your situation better.
- They may highlight your personality traits helping you to change or grow.
- They help you to turn your weaknesses into strengths.
- They help to balance out your energy and show you a different side of life.
- They can help you to find patience, understanding and compassion.
- They can highlight a need for you to heal or let go of certain events or emotions.
- You can work together to create, brainstorm ideas or bring visions into the light.
- They come into your life to help you on your path right when you need it.
- They help to advance your soul and your soul journey.
- You work together to support global causes or a bigger vision.
Meeting a member of your Soul Group is often a profound experience. Have you met members of your soul group?