A new paradigm of Being is opening up.
It is here all around us. But sometimes it’s extremely hard to balance the connection to this ‘new world’ with living day-to-day in society, especially because not everyone is yet reading from this divine ‘script’.
It can sometimes feel like it’s one or the other. Integrating one into the other can seem a nigh on impossibility, but it is not.
Here’s where the tactile, empathic nature of the soul – the ‘diplomat’ – comes into it’s own: intuiting and feeling the flow of ‘rightness’ in any given situation, yet molding and blending it into this material world for maximum unraveling and realigning impact.
You can live your truth, honor the alternative truth of another, yet not compromise your soul.
A tall order? Yes indeed. Mastering this Diplomat in you, is certainly a path to mastery.
But it is definitely possible…
The fuel of inner alchemy
It is no secret that we live in a world which is out of balance with nature and therefore out of alignment with the natural harmony of the universe.
As separation consciousness exploded outwards at the “Big Bang” and then condensed into form, so Unity Consciousness continues to destabilize outdated structures and harmonies of lower truth as it makes it’s journey back to the source.
Unity Consciousness is this flow of love that is the universe’s organizing energy which you can feel in your heart when you stop judging the moment or need a particular outcome from it.
Many people have now awakened and more than ever, are feeling the inner compulsion to ‘be the change’.
It involves honoring and expressing your truth in every moment, not just with words, but in every physical, emotional and mental action that you take. It leads to an internal cleansing of blocked energy and out-dated, distorted behavior patterns.
This is the fuel of inner alchemy.
Indicators of “Right Action”
So after awakening, the first realignment is to connect up to this never ending flow of truth and love, realizing that whatever may appear to be happening on the surface of reality, it is finding, honoring and expressing your truth as “Right Action” that truly counts.
In this sense, “Right” does not mean a judgment of ‘good’ and ‘evil’ or ‘right’ and ‘wrong’.
an action which is aligned with the universal flow.
How do you know if you are in this flow of “Rightness”?
Here are some key indicators:
- They confront, challenge and break down the ego within you and within others with whom you’re engaged.
- Actions in rightness ultimately lead to an inner sense of expandedness, connection and openness, once you’ve broken through any tightness or resistance to expressing your truth.
- When aligned with the flow, you tend to observe supportive synchronicity as the universe clicks into place around you.
- When you’re in “Rightness”, it just feels right. It’s like being in love. No one can tell you if you’re in love. There’s no logic to it. You just know.
- A choice made in rightness will feel like destiny.
The ‘sweet-spot’ of Life
This destiny of rightness that the soul is reading, is not so much about making a choice of doing ‘this’ or ‘that’ (although rightness does lead to right choices).
It is more about finding and expressing lost aspects of your true nature. Of course there is only one being, and everything is formed of this one being. The One in you does not need a particular outcome because it already has everything.
What The One in you is truly looking for, is the nectar of life itself: to find the fullest, grandest, most complete expression possible.
And that defines the purpose of your soul. And there is absolutely nothing else going on. Ever…!
So if you can make a point of continually working to feel this truth, flowing through the core of your soul, then you will align with destiny. With each expression of it, life will become increasing magical, mystical and simply divine.
You are fulfilling true purpose.
You’ve touched the ‘sweet-spot’ of life itself.
An impossible juggling act?
It’s not always easy to express the soul.
The soul will lead you into confrontation and sometimes even conflict as you challenge the ways of old. It’s especially not easy because of the Matrix in which we live.
The Matrix is a huge ‘eddy current’ within the stream. It would seem like it’s been purposefully designed to capture the flowing energy, retard it into a ‘box’ and then to disconnect from the flow of rightness, riding roughshod over the natural harmony of life in the process.
It’s like a dam has blocked up the stream, influencing, controlling and manipulating all life it catches in its net.
It has become a tremendous challenge to all those wanting to express and live the higher truth. You feel a pull beyond typical 9am-5pm conditionality, but you step out of line and the Matrix tries to punish you for it. With rules and regulations, appointments, deadlines and expectations, there’s every reason why not to express the truth.
Not only that, but the Matrix currently owns all the resources.
If you want to survive, most will have to interact with it in some way. And what about your families, loved ones and colleagues who may not be feeling this flowing connection as you are?
This can be greatly influential. Sometimes expressing the flow of truth may feel like an impossible juggling act.
Rest assured, it is not…
Different soul ray harmonics
This is where the Ray 4 comes in, the diplomat in you, that which helps you blend with multiple realities, that which helps you empathize but influence, that which accepts unconditionally but also catalyses.
This Ray 4 is the ‘Bridge between Worlds’.
I observe that the soul is a blend of seven particular characteristics – a soul ray harmonic – and that all expressions of beingness tend to be a blend of these particular ‘rays’ of consciousness, just like sounding a note on a musical instrument.
If you can find the ‘right’ expression of you which is wanting to activate in this moment, then not only does it ‘sound sweet’, but you drop into the natural flow.
It feels just like heaven. And there is nothing better than this…
Everything else that you may search or strive for in life is but an echo of this source sound.
I’ve also observed there is a spectrum of possible soul-ray-harmonics. On one end of the spectrum are the catalysts. They are here to ‘shake life up’. To change, unravel, unwind and metamorphosize. They’ll continually confront you with truth.
You’ll simply not be allowed to rest in your lazy bed!
And on the other end of the spectrum are the empaths.
These are the souls who can absolutely and unconditionally accept life as it is without judging. They can witness and feel the truth at the core of all behavior – no matter how distorted – and not need to change it. They are that energy that helps play out a distortion so that others ultimately want to change, all of their own accord.
Now between this spectrum of catalyst and empath, each soul will be a unique blend of both. In understanding this and realizing how you impact life around you, can be enormously helpful to your evolution.
It will make sense of why you encounter the interactions you do, why it can be so hard to express your truth and why others may react so negatively or conversely be so inspired at different times.
The ‘gear-box’ that harmonizes power with reality
Understanding and fine tuning your Ray 4, is like the gear box that transforms the raw power of the engine, into manageable torsion to turn the wheels. But this gearbox does need to be well oiled!
If you can fine tune your particular blend, then you will go a long way towards facilitating your flow through life.
So what does this mean in a practical sense?
- Firstly acknowledge that you’re here to influence and change the nature of reality. You’re not supposed to be cooped up in a box. Even if people around you react with projection towards you, fear and anger, recognize it is their own distortion they’re activating – otherwise they’d be able to calmly accept you as you are. As you realize this in your mind, feel a waterfall of flowing calmness descend around your expression of truth.
- Secondly, in order to facilitate the greatest amount of positive change, there needs to be open doorways through the density of the field, that may touch something deep within another. In other words, whilst we stand our ground, we must recognize and honor the truth in another. Even if you notice theirs is a lower vibrational truth, it is still their truth and real to them. If you’re given to influence, you won’t get anywhere by riding roughshod over them.
- Catalyzing and therefore unwinding means first working to recognize the ‘ancient light’ at the core of a distortion. So all actions have begun with an authentic exploration of reality by the soul. It’s just that the ego then distorted the purity. So first work to find the truth at the core of their distortion and honor this with them. Then help them see the higher truth. If you’ve done it accurately, they’ll be on your side and much more open to change.
- Recognize that the stream will always find different pathways back to the ocean. If you try one approach and it doesn’t work or if you then feel disconnected because you couldn’t fully honor the flow, work not to judge yourself for it. Benevolence doesn’t blame you! Instead keep softening into the place you are now at, pausing to reconnect again.
- Compromise, but don’t ever compromise the soul. Yes it may seem like an impossible paradox. But it is not… How can you make your truth the most understandable, the most reasonable, the most tactile, the most accessible and without any extra energy? If you can do this, you’ll find you don’t have to compromise your truth. Increasingly you’ll be accepted.
- Don’t tell others what you know to be their truth (this can be a big button pusher!). Instead work to facilitate an increase in realization by asking an empowering question. One that is open ended, one that causes them to explore and feel for themselves.
- Accept that sometimes you will be in a minority of one. It does not make your truth untruth. Know and accept when it is time to stand your ground, come what May. This will always test your level of trust in the divine. So be it. Take it as an opportunity to evolve and grow.
Is it the soul acting or the ego?
So how do you know when you’re expressing what’s really your soul (in this case the Ray 4) and when it’s your ego that’s running the distortion? When does the authentic expression of the diplomat in you actually morph into compromising the soul?
This is a powerful and important question. And there’s only one soul who can answer it – you!
Lower mind likes a ready answer. It tends not to be comfortable with open ended and abstract questions that ‘hang in the air’.
But work to get used to that question…
“is this the soul acting now or the ego?”
Hold it in your awareness and challenge every situation with it. Feel through your reaction/response to it.
If the ego is acting, choices are often made out of subtle levels of fear – of a need for a particular outcome. So is your response really about placating because you’re afraid of how they’ll react to you? Work to be honest with yourself. The ego will make you feel less than.
It will make you feel small, which your natural body language will reflect.
Realize that ALL situations are a co-creation. Both parties have something to learn. You may be in rightness – the higher truth – so it’s not that you’re wrong, but perhaps you need to look for a more evolved expression?
I find that having this in my awareness, frequently softens the burden of ‘carrying the truth’. It means I wasn’t ‘wrong’, I just need to look for a more sophisticated expression.
I find it makes the truth easier to bear.
Whether we fully know it or not, we’re living in two worlds at the moment.
The higher paradigm is to be found infusing this lower world, working to transform it. Those who are already carrying the light, will frequently find it challenging.
The old world values are so used to living in the shadows and fear the light. There’s a clinging to the easy-to-understand, in-the-box expediency and soft comfort.
There’s a strong dependence on the crutch of old behaviors.
Despite this, there comes a point where you simply cannot compromise your soul a moment longer. You realize the illusion and that the only real purpose of life is the expression of you.
In mastering the Ray 4 Diplomat – an interwoven aspect of your soul – it means you can still be living and breathing the higher realm, whilst acting in this one. It means you can stay in the truth.
In so doing, not only does your awakened life become more manageable, you become a powerful facilitator.
You become a bridge between the worlds…