Imho, spiritual knowledge is True sovereign power! By reacquainting ourselves with our True Power, we begin to realign ourselves with Source consciousness, thereby, opening channels to explore our purest forms of potentiality. Knowing the laws/principles that governs this matrix is a fantastic tool to have in your arsenal as you continue the process of navigating your physical/spiritual transmutation.
If you were to think of the matrix as a holographic simulation program, then the Universal laws would be the codes used to create that program. You will be familiar with some of these laws but had no idea you were using them.
In addition, you may know some of the laws by different names since they were often cited from various sources such as: thoth’s hermetic principles, biblical parables, manuscripts from secret societies, even physics, to name a few.
As you increase your spiritual conscious awareness, the meanings of the laws shift in concurrence with that elevation
105 Universal Laws
All creation is governed by law. The principles that operate in the outer universe, discoverable by scientists, are called natural laws. But there are subtler laws that rule the hidden spiritual planes and the inner realm of consciousness. Contained within these laws (or conditions) is the true nature of matter. Knowledge of these laws has an effect upon the mental urges. Mind is the builder. Stay in full mindfulness of the application of Universal Law as related to self and to others, and know that in love all life is given, in love all things move.
In giving one attains. In giving one acquires. In giving, love becomes the fulfillment of desire, guided and directed in the ways that bring the more perfect knowledge of self as related to the universal, all powerful, all guiding, all divine influence in life. Love IS life. When we go back, merge with the Most High Source, in some infinitesimal but profound way, we expand the Mind of The Most High.
Our higher self always points the best and most perfect way and it is ours to listen and choose or reject what we hear. The Most High does not blame, but patiently tries again to show the perfect way, the loving way. All of creation pushes forth. We are ever becoming. Identity ever remains!
1. The Law of Abundance. (sometimes referred to as the Law of Opulence or Success.) By creating visualizations of abundance in our lives we draw this energy of success into our reality. Success or abundance does not only apply to money. There is success in communication, spirituality, relationships and so on. When creating the abundance of financial gain remember to be IN this world, but not OF this world. We are not the sum total of your possessions.
2. The Law of Action. No matter what we feel or know, no matter what our potential gifts or talents, only action brings them to life. Those of us who think we understand concepts, such as commitment, courage, and love, one day discover that we only create knowingness when we act; doing becomes understanding. Every aspirant is a focal point of energy and should be a conscious focal point. In the midst of the whirl and storm (of the chaos of third dimension) s/he should make his/her presence felt.
3. The Law of Akasha. A great cosmic law which is the principle of the intelligence of substance.
4. The Law of Analogy. Although this is a definite condition of third dimension existence, no analogy is ever exact in detail but only in certain broad basic correspondences. There will be found unchangeable points of resemblance, but in using analogy viewing creation, no two details are exact. Using analogy in trying to mentally explain the unexplainable, one attempts to convey understanding, in a broad sense.
5. The Law of Ascension. This law defines the high vibrational frequency which the soul of an incarnational being is resonating. When a personality looses the illusion of separation from it’s god self, the vibration of that person raises to the point of ascension.
No longer does this mean that the incarnational personality leaves the earth plane to live a finer existence. We are meant to bring our loving energies to our every day existence, becoming an example or role model for others to emulate. We can recognize this vibrational frequency in others by the degree to which they are a magnet to others.
6. The Law of Attraction. This is the basic law of all manifestation, the Love Aspect, and it governs the Soul aspect. One of the Three Major Laws, and it has 11 subsidiary laws. Fundamentally, this law describes the compelling force of attraction that holds our solar system to the Sirian. It holds our planets revolving around our central unit, the sun. It holds the lesser systems of atomic and molecular matter circulating around a center in the planet, and that of the subtle bodies co-ordinated around their microcosmic center. It is the primary law of man. The law of synthesis is beginning to be felt.
7. The Law of Balance or Equipoise. (fair exchange) This is elaboration and continuation of the law of equalities. The law of balance is a universal law that supersedes all of man’s laws, creating stability for all third dimension manifestation. Each thought must be balanced by whomever creates it.
This is divine wisdom. Allow all viewpoints without feeling you must defend your own. Allow no one to tell you what your journey must reflect or what your reality is. Do not give your power away so easily, but give your love unconditionally. Any messages communicated in love validates equality. Low self esteem is just as non productive as a puffed up sense of self esteem. They both deny equality. Another manifestation of the imbalance of this law is addiction.
8. The Law of Challenge. We have the right to ask of another his or her intent, identity, and whatever pertinent information we feel we require when encountering a disembodied being. Those who come to us in the roll of information givers to channelers don’t mind being challenged. Ask the entity your questions three times (using the same words each time) and you will be given the correct information.
9. The Law of Chemical Affinity. This law governs the soul aspect in the mineral kingdom. It concerns the marriage of the atoms, and the romance of the elements. It serves to perpetuate the life of the mineral kingdom and to preserve its integrity. It is the cause of the immetalization of the Monad.
10. The Law of Cohesion. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. On the second plane cohesion is first apparent. It is the first molecular plane of the system, and is the home of the Monad. Divine coherency is demonstrated.
11. The Law of Color. All colors are centers of attraction, and are complementary or are antipathetic to each other. Color is healing and impacts the physical, emotional, mental and human body profoundly. Man is partially composed of color in the aura (we are color, tone, symbols and speed of vibration, or light). When intense rays of one or more colors are sent to a specific area of the body, change results.
12. The Law of Common Ground. This is viewed as a problem solving approach and is an area where two or more can gather to blend differences. It demands that the area be cleansed of previous energy left by others who historically have passed through, or lived on the spot. This is done by two or more sending loving energy to the area for a specified period of time. Cage the area with a gold net and it will stay cleansed of other’s energy. You will leave your energy, but that can be cleansed once you have used this space and are leaving.
13. The Law of Consciousness. As consciousness expands, the space for events increases and therefore the dimensions in which man discerns good and evil, opportunity and possibilities, past-present-future enlarge to reveal the outstanding needs in this present world cycle.
14. The Law of Continuity of Consciousness. The Universe is in a continuous and endless process of creation. Cosmic consciousness is a reality, and everything in creation is connected to everything else. The medium for the ‘implicate order’ of this relationship is consciousness.
The fusion of individual consciousness and the universal consciousness (the building of the antahkarana) results in the development of universal knowledge, of omniscience (all science/all knowledge). Continuity of consciousness is achieved by us after the soul has been acknowledged, awakened, liberated and identified with the Whole (enlightenment). A step to achieve enlightenment is to be aware of our thoughts, emotions and actions, the faculty that enables us to be vigilant, observant or to know.
15. The Law of Cycles. The world of nature exists within a larger pattern of cycles, such as day and night and the passing of the seasons. The seasons do not push one another. Neither do clouds race the wind across the sky. All things happen in good time. Everything as a time to rise, and a time to fall. Whatever rises, falls and whatever falls shall rise again. That is the principle of cycles.
16. The Law of Cyclic Return. Otherwise known as the wheel of reincarnation, once a soul qualifies for an incarnation to third dimension, there is an understanding that it must be completed. Reincarnation is that process by which the ‘consciousness of the permanent atom’ manifests in another body through the human birthing process. (This accounts for the fact of genius in the very young.) All karma must be cleared or forgiven and certain aspects of soul growth accomplished before this entire episode of reincarnational growth is considered finished .
17. The Law or Right to Decree. (Divine Invocation) This particular law exists for those working in service to others. Self serving beings will find this law ineffective.
This law allows the ascended realms to move from the confines of the Law of Non-Intervention to act on our behalf. Add the phrase to your decree, “Under the Law of Grace” as this is an ‘out’ clause which will not allow us to manifest or invoke anything which would be detrimental to our existence or not of the highest interest for all, and remain karmic free. In order for your decree to work it must be invoked three times. An Example – “By Divine Decree, in the name of (Yahweh, God, Jesus, Ascend Masters, healing Angels, Mother Mary, My I AM self, etc.) and under the Law of Grace, I ask for _____. It is done, and I thank you.” Say the entire request three times, then let it go – trust it is in higher hands.
18. The Law of Discipline. By practicing discipline, one expands the entity to a greater degree than almost any other action. Discipline is the surest means to greater freedom and independence. It provides the focus to achieve the skill level and depth of knowledge that translates into more options in life. Commitment involves discipline over a specific period of time. Discipline and commitment provide the bridge between here and our goals.
19. The Law of Disintegration. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. On the third plane comes the final casting-off, the ultimate shedding of the sheaths, of the fivefold superman. A Chohan of the sixth Initiation discards all the sheaths beneath the monadic vehicle, from the atomic to the physical.
20. The Law of Divine Flow. By living in the moment, centering ourselves in love and being in service to others (as opposed to service to self), we live in the law of divine flow. We stay in the moment by moment flowing of our higher self, creating actions which reflect love and allowing.
When we are able to do this, we notice how we say just the right things, do what is best for all, and refrain from doing that which we previously disliked in ourselves or others. We maintain a stronger connection to our God self. The more we do this, the more we are able to do this. To a degree, the deliberate letting go of this flow is the allowing of our spiritual integrity to be compromised.
21. The Law of Divine Love and Oneness. This Law concerns the ability of an entity to complete a round of reincarnation, develop such soul growth that the vibrational speed of the being qualifies him/her to merge with God. We then become a soul extension of God and among our choices many we have the ability to live in the liquid light which flows in and from God, or reincarnate as an avatar in third dimensional existence with the purpose of aiding mankind.
22. The Law of Economy. The Brahma aspect of the Logos is characterized by that method in the wide distribution of matter, the scattering of the atoms of matter and their dissociation from one another, vibratory rhythm, heterogeneity and quality and their inherent rotary action. This Law of Economy causes matter always to follow the line of least resistance, and is the basis of the separative action of atomic matter. It governs matter, the opposite pole of spirit. Initiates must master this law before they can achieve liberation, or enlightenment.
23. The Law of Economy of Force. One of the three major laws. The Activity Aspect. This is the law which adjusts all that concerns the material and spiritual evolution of the cosmos to the best possible advantage and with the least expenditure of force.
It is the law of the physical atom, and makes perfect each atom of time and each eternal period and carries all onward and upward and through, with the least possible effort with the proper adjustment of equilibrium and with the necessary rate of rate of rhythm.
Unevenness of rhythm is really an illusion of time, and does not exist in the cosmic center. We need to ponder on this, for it holds the secret of peace, and we need to grasp the significance of that word through, for it describes the next racial expansion of consciousness, and has a hidden meaning.
The person who aims at providing a point of contact between conditions of chaos and Those Who work for constructive ends and order, should likewise use that most necessary factor of common- sense in all that s/he does. This involves always obedience to the law of economy of force, due to discrimination, and a true sense of values.
Where these are present, time will be economized, energy will be wisely distributed, excessive zeal will be eliminated, and the Great Ones will be able to depend upon an aspirant’s sagacity and thus find a helper.
24. The Law of Equalities (or Analogy), otherwise known as the Principle of Correspondence or Essential Divinity. “As above, so below; as below, so above.” The major linking agent in the universe is the energy of love- wisdom, and the purpose of analogy is to lead the mind back toward the sense of oneness (enlightenment).
The thoughts and images we hold in our conscious and subconscious minds will manifest their mirror likenesses in our external circumstances. Our outer world is a mirror of our inner world. Earth is a school for practicing these laws of mind control.
There is a Correspondence between the Laws and Phenomena of the various planes of Being and Life. This principle enables the phenomenon of Discernment, Intuition, Hunches, etc. and that which is called remote viewing or out of body experience. Correspondence enables that which is normally unknowable, to become known to the individual who learns and knows how to use this principle.
Some use it in a conscious and deliberate manner while others may not even be aware that they are using this principle. When used knowingly, it will enhance the clarity of vision and enables the mind to penetrate the most secret of secrets, and can shed light on many a dark paradox.
Correspondence establishes the interconnectedness between all things in the universe and keeps all things relative to each other. Known to the adepts and masters of ancient Egypt as the substance of the ethereal, the spirit substance or web that pervades and interpenetrates the universe.
This substance acts as a medium for the transmission of light, heat, electricity, gravity. It is non-material in nature. Also known as the un-created substance, or universal substance. The substance in which all suns, worlds, and galaxies are suspended in space, time, and change. All of us are intimately connected to all of the above mentioned events, and to each other, whether or not it is realized.
The ethers are where spirit substance is manifesting the beginning of matter. Science refers to this substance as “dark matter” that cannot be seen, touched, smelled, or weighed. Dark matter does not absorb or reflect light and is therefore invisible.
It is considered to be a non material substance. It was first discovered on Earth while doing research with the Hubble space telescope. The planes of Correspondence in the order of manifestation are, The Great Spiritual Plane; The Great Mental Plane; The Great Physical Plane, or the Trinity (the ascending scale of life and being).
25. The Law of Expansion. This law of a gradual evolutionary expansion of the consciousness indwelling every form is the cause of the spheroidal form of every life in the entire solar system. It is a fact in nature that all that is in existence dwells within a sphere. The sphere requires two types of force – rotary and spiral-cyclic to produce its own internal activity.
The law of relativity, or the relation between all atoms, which produces that which is called Light, and which in its aggregated phenomena, forms that composite sphere, a solar system. It is also known as the law of expansive response, and its symbol is the flaming rosy sun with a sign in the center, a sign symbolizing the union of fire and water. . The ray energy is expansive energy of the 3rd ray, the adapting factor.
26. The Law of Expectation. Energy follows thought; we move toward but not beyond what we can imagine. What we assume, expect or believe colors and creates our experience. By changing our expectations, we change our experience of every aspect of life.
27. The Law of Faith. The Law of Faith is founded upon the recognition that we know more than we have read, heard, or studied. We Know more because we Are a part of the ALL. We have a direct link to universal wisdom. We only have to look within, listen, discern, then trust. We need to develop more trust in our own deepest intuition and wisdom as the final arbiter and source of our decisions.
28. The Law of Fixation. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws, and governs the time of an individual’s rebirth. This is the governing law on the mental plane, finding its greater correspondence in the Law of Karma on cosmic mental levels, and has a close connection with manas, the fifth principle. ‘As a man thinks, so is he,’ according to his thoughts are his desires and acts, and so results the future. The mind controls and stabilizes, and coherency is the result.
29. The Law of Flexibility. This law involves a pragmatic acceptance of the present moment. We accept ourselves, others and current circumstances rather than a rigid resistance of the moment. It requires an alert and expansive state of awareness, and embracing and making constructive use of the moment. Stumbling blocks become stepping stones and problems become opportunities.
Everything serves our highest good if we make good use of it. The serenity prayer used by Alcoholics Anonymous and other twelve step programs reflects this law. “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” This prayer was drawn from Buddha’s writings.
30. The Law of Forgiveness. This law works with the energy of allowing, and seeing all as love, so one may dispense with the unnatural feeling of getting even. The old energy of an eye for an eye keeps the vibrations of a person very low.
To forgive, to release old anger, allows the law of grace to intercede and dispense with amounts of karma an individual has stored in his or her akasha. Non-violence is the natural outgrowth of the law of forgiveness and love. All good comes from forgiveness. It is a truth that the continuation of the human species is due to man’s being forgiving. Forgiveness is holiness. By forgiveness the universe is held together. Forgiveness is the might of the mighty; forgiveness is quiet of mind. Forgiveness and gentleness are the qualities of the self-possessed, and represent eternal virtue.
31. The Law of Free Will, or the Law of Choice. We in third dimension have the right to expand or contract, to bring our creative and expressive energies out into the world in positive or negative ways. This is our ultimate decision.
Not all of existence lives with this law as it carries with it both the possibility of great soul growth and the ability to loose soul growth and create evil or negativity. No matter what our circumstances, we have the power to choose our direction. We also choose to be under the influence of others or choose to be an example for others. We do it with a hundred actions which lead to the circumstances we find ourselves in today.
Thoughts are things and the mind is the builder. The free will we use to create mixes with our ability to love profoundly, and therefore this path reflects the duration of the time spent in attempt to merge with the Great Soul of all Creation.
The Christ warned of that which could destroy the soul (not Spirit) so there is always a possibility that a soul entity on its journey could become a God-hater with diminished light and be absorbed back into the Spirit of God to become just spirit and no longer a soul with separate awareness. A goal of our higher selves is to voluntarily and willingly surrender our egos to be a perfected spirit, hanging up the Soul-Overcoat of manifestation regardless of how many lifetimes it takes.
32. The Law of Gender. This law embodies the Truth that gender is manifested in everything – the masculine and feminine law is ever at work on all planes of causation. Gender manifests on all three planes of causation which are the great spiritual plane, the great mental plane, and the great physical plane.
The law is always the same on all planes, but on the higher planes, it takes higher forms of manifestation. This law works in the direction of generation, regeneration, and creation. All life forms contain the two elements of gender – masculine and feminine.
On the great physical plane, the sexes of all species are manifested as male and female and the role they play in sexual reproduction. On the great mental plane, gender manifests as masculine and feminine energies that exist within each and every person.
Every male has its female element, and every female has its male element. On the great spiritual plane, gender manifests as the Father-Mother principle of the Infinite Omnipresent God in whose mind the universe is conceived and firmly held. It is written, “We all live, move, and have our being within God. When balance and learning reach a critical mass, the personality achieves the merger of God, and see self as neither male or female, but as one blended self.
33. The Law of Good Will. Knowledge of this law will help those who have feelings of futility when thinking about the course of world events. By viewing life in terms of energy, we understand that our higher self coupled with our thought/mind action creates, and our actions/energy solidifies this thought into matter or results. In an energy relationship there is always a positive, creating side and a negative, receiving side of that creative relation.
This is simply how the world works. The will-to-good is the positive, creative impetus, which, when received, makes the manifestation of goodwill possible. We are either mentally polarized or emotionally polarized, and only those who are mentally polarized can begin to appropriate this energy through will on the mental plane.
When this is fully comprehended, we begin to realize why the manifestation of goodwill is not more widespread. Djwhal Khul states that “It is absolutely essential that the will-to-good be unfolded by the disciples of the world, so that goodwill can be expressed by the rank and file of mankind. The will-to-good of the world knowers is the magnetic seed of the future.” From Rays and the Initiations. p. 110.
Our mental capacity today readily contacts those ideas which constitute the purpose behind the form. We have the ability to mentally construct a happening, and see it through to completion. This is will-to-good. The desire of one to create a loving scenario is ‘goodwill’, another but related action. The will-to-good is always an education process where the recipients are left free to receive the idea or not.
The responsibility for expanding the amount of goodwill in the world directly lays on the shoulders of the intelligentsia of the world. In the goodwill process it is the creative/idea/problem solving individuals who are directly responsible for creating goodwill. The “rank and file” of humanity simply do not yet possess the mental capability to evoke the process yet, even though many are able to participate in the process.
This knowledge should fill the responsible group with a greater amount of hope and assurance, because they have the power to generate goodwill in their every day routine solving of problems. Djwhal Khul says in Esoteric Healing, p. 545, “When the majority of the inhabitants of the earth are being rapidly oriented towards good, towards righteousness, as the Bible expresses it, and when the bulk of human beings are inclined towards goodwill ‘then ill health will persistently, even if only gradually, disappear and die out and finally become nonexistent. Slowly, very slowly this is already happening'”
34. The Law of Grace. This can waive the Law of Karma. When applied, this law allows a person to receive more than one deserves or works for if it is in the highest good for all. When called upon, this law allows the person to send another a healing, to do soul talk, use divine decree, etc. and not suffer the consequences of karma incurrence, or interfere with the receiver’s soul plan.
The wording to insert in the request is “Under the Law of Grace.” Another aspect of this law is to be of higher vibration to consistently live in grace. i.e. A loving person who works diligently sending world healing to Mother Earth and all on her body, and focusing so much on this activity, while shopping she forgets her car meter has expired. In all probability her car will not receive a ticket for this expiration. This condition can not be abused or it will leave.
35. The Law of Group Endeavor. This law defines the multiplying of energy one creates when acting with like minded individuals to form a group effort to pray, manifest, do lightwork, or even to create degrees of control which we define as evil or black magic.
Where the efforts of an individual may equal one unit, the efforts of two praying or healing for a common goal with equal energy will effect the energy of twenty units instead of the sum total of two. With three, the resultant energy explodes further. The longer pure thought (the exclusion of any other thought) of one’s desired goal is held in the mind, the more powerful the result. Holding a pure thought for an increment of time is the beginning lesson of manifestation.
36. The Law of Group Life. Not only must man fulfill in love his family and national obligations, but he must think in the wider terms of humanity itself, and so bring the Law of Brotherhood into expression. Brotherhood is a group quality. Questions of self such as “Will my action tend to the group good? Will the group suffer or hurt if I do this action?” Abiding by these actions will gradually become part of our racial consciousness, and our civilization will adjust itself to these new conditions. All aspects of life of God are interdependent, and when one proceeds to fuller expression, all of the group benefit.
37. The Law of Group Progress. This law is also known as the law of elevation. The symbol is the mountain and the goat standing at the summit with the astrological sign of Capricorn. (All hard places can be surmounted and the summit reached by the Divine Goat – a symbol meaning group effort.) The ray energy is progressive energy of the 7th ray, the evolving factor.
38. The Law of Healing. This law concerns the ability of one to channel energy (prana – chi – holy spirit) which radiates from the Source we call God. The purpose of this channeled energy is to either improve self or another by removing blockages or instilling the sacred energy which pulsates from the Source of God. With intent or technique we may send this energy to the past, present, or future. Hands-on healers who are effective in healing have brain waves at 7.8 Hz – the same as the earth’s pulse beat. Their brain waves are in sync with the earth’s at the time the healing is performed. Another aspect of this law is the ability of one in third dimension to heal self by that which triggers a leap in faith.
39. The Law of Higher Will. From the viewpoint of our separate self and smaller will, it’s normal to act on the basis of our own desires and preferences. When we surrender our smaller self and will to the guidance of a higher will and dedicate our actions for the highest good of ALL concerned, we feel an inspired glow at the center of our life.
40. The Law of Honesty. Recognizing, accepting and expressing our authentic interior reality lies at the heart of honesty. Only when we are honest with ourselves can we speak or act honestly with anyone else. In the sense of integrity, honesty entails acting in line with higher laws despite negative impulses to the contrary.
We don’t need to be punished for breaking spiritual law or higher laws. The act itself is the punishment and sets into motion subtle forces whose natural consequences we cannot escape any more than we are able to escape the force of gravity. When we let fear stop us from expressing our true feelings and needs, we are being dishonest with ourselves and it costs us a sense of energy and spirit.
41. The Law of Identity. This law pertains to the individual right of all to create one’s own being. It applies to the time spent between incarnations as well as third dimension incarnational experiences. When an entity merges with the Great Central Sun/God, the entity still may separate to accomplish something, and will possess his/her individual identity.
42. The Law of Intention. When a person’s intention is held in the mind and action of the physical effort does not follow, people create false impressions of self. He or she thinks self is good or better than actions prove. Energy must follow intention for that which is perceived as good to happen. When an act of kindness is performed and intention is such that one wishes to be recognized for goodness, or has underlying motivation which is not of the higher order, higher rewards will not be forthcoming.
Intention and effort must be of the higher vibration to gain or create spiritual accomplishment and reward. If a person gives a promise to another to do something and has an intention to do so, but does not follow through with action, this becomes a lie, a breaking of one’s word, and creates karma.
43. The Law of Intuition. We can only get in touch with our own source of intuition and wisdom when we no longer depend upon others’ opinions for our sense of identity or worth. Do we value and trust our own intuition, or do we value and transfer authority to the opinions of others over our own inner feelings? Our intuition becomes more profound when we claim our own sacred identity.
44. The Law of Inverse Proportions. (Longevity) One need not die if the pranic life force is not lost but increased, and drawn from the Cosmic source, conquering death and fate. The span of life is related to the rate of breathing. If the span of life is 120 years and the normal person breathed 21,600 times per day, that is 15 respirations per minute. If the rate of breathing is 18 per minute, however, the span of life will be about 96 years.
If because of poor living habits and needless expenditure of energy the average rate of breathing is 30 per minute, the life span will be only 60 years. If the rate is slowed through yogic practices and self control to an average of only 5 respirations per minute the life span will be 360 years. If it is one per minute, the life span will increase to 1,800 years. If the rate of breathing is reduced to zero, the life span becomes infinity. The secret of longevity lies in the technique of diverting the breathing to the subtle channels and centers.
45. The Law of Justice. This law upholds creation’s farthest swinging orb. The functioning of this law is instantaneous for people of God-realization. They have banished forever all thwarting crosscurrents of ego. The universe conspires for retribution.
46. The Law of Karma. This is the natural principle of cause and effect. Every cause has its’ effect; every effect has its cause. Everything happens according to law. Chance is but a name for law not recognized. There are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law. It is ever at work with chains of causations and effects that govern all of life and manifested matter.
If a person was to follow each chain link of causation, it will be found that it has its beginning and endings in the non material realm, the realm of spirit. It affects the throwing of dice on a gambling table or a rock slide that is caused by rain and wind. Each can be followed and understood to the observing mind which sees the cycles in all things, and realizes that all things follow the Great Law. The law itself is illusive and cannot be proven other than observed with the mind and is used to determine the causations and effects of any event.
When this law is used with conscious effort, desired results can be produced in a person’s life by steering him or herself along definite paths of causation. When the law is used in an unconscious and haphazard mind, the effects could become potentially disastrous for the individual or group of individuals. So called “accidents” could occur without warning to individuals who toil through life without awareness.
We are responsible for the very thoughts that we produce and the final result of our own mental alchemy. Fear is one of the most dangerous mental causation that prevents a person from thinking and acting as the higher self would prefer. The cause of fear is the result of a lack of knowledge about the unknown God which should be the most important educational journey in a person’s life.
The causation of fear can only be removed through knowledge, wisdom, and understanding Universal Law, the reality that we live in order to produce the desired effects in our lives. The greatest evil under the sun according to Hermes/Thoth, is Not knowing God. In every minute thought, action, and deed that is performed, a person sets into motion unseen chains of causations and effects which will vibrate from the mental plane throughout the entire cellular structure of body, out into the environment, and finally into the cosmos.
Eventually the vibratory energy returns to its originator upon the return swing of the pendulum. All this in less time than the twinkling of an eye. Because there are seven dimensions of reality in which causations can occur, we remain unaware of many reasons for effects. By understanding Universal laws we can learn to operate in grace instead of accumulating karma (restrictive).
This law is mechanically or mathematically operative; its workings may be scientifically manipulated by men and women of divine wisdom (fully realized). The karmic law requires that every human wish find ultimate fulfilment. Therefore, desire is the chain that binds man to the wheel of reincarnation. Karma is attracted only where the magnet of the personal ego still exists. An understanding of karma as the law of justice underlying life’s inequalities serves to free the human mind from resentment against God and man.
47. The Law of Knowledge. This law concerns the fact that all knowledge concerns energy, its application, and its use or misuse. Much information is withheld from a person until s/he is a disciple, and still more until he is a pledged initiate. Information is not as necessary to the training of the disciple or initiate as is the proper use of thought energy. (i.e. Full Mindfulness) Knowledge is the right apprehension of the laws of energy, of the conservation of force, of the sources of energy, of its qualities, its types and its vibrations.
48. The Law of the Lotus. This refers to the egoic lotus or the ‘Flowering of Self’ and includes knowledge, love and sacrifice.
49. The Law of Love. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This is the law of the astral plane. It aims at the transmutation of the desire nature (love in the personality), and links it up with the greater magnetism of the love aspect on the Buddhic plane (love in the Triad), and the Monads of Love. These three points mark periods of completion, and starting points for fresh endeavor in the life of the evolving Monad – from the personality to the Triad, from the Triad to the Monad, from the Monad back again to its Source. Love limits itself by desire.
50. The Law of the Lower Four. This law is also known as the law of etheric union, and its symbol is a male and female form, placed back to back. The male figure is holding above his head a shield or tray of silver, a great reflector, while the female form holds aloft an urn full of oil. Below this sign is another hieroglyphic which contains the secret of the astral plane, which has to be dominated by the mental. The ray energy is fiery energy of the 5th ray, the vitalizing factor.
51. The Law of Magnetic Control. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This holds paramount on the buddhic plane, and in the development of the control of this law lies hid the control of the personality by the Monad via the egoic body. A second description on a very physical/man level, is that every thought we have creates a match that comes back to us like a boomerang.
52. The Law of Magnetic Impulse. Also known as the first step towards marriage, or the law of the polar union. It results in an eventual union between the man or atom and the group which produces harmonious group relations. It is also known as the law of the polar union, and the symbol is two fiery balls united by a triangle of fire, thus picturing the triple interplay between all atomic structures. The ray energy is radiating energy of the 2nd ray. Manifesting factor.
53. The Law of Magnetism. This is the law which produces the unifying of a personality, and though it is an _expression of lunar force, is of a higher order than the law of physical sex. The three aspects are the stage of high intellectuality, or of artistic attainment. Second is the stage of discipleship. Third is the stage of treading the Path.
54. The Law of Manifestation. There are actions, sounds, techniques, mental energy and symbols which when understood, will enable one to manifest first energy (love, more joy, peace, etc.) into one’s aura, then with practice and increased love held in the heart and emotional body – physical objects. Thought is a force, even as electricity or gravitation. The human mind is a spark of the almighty consciousness of God. Whatever the powerful mind (holding a pure thought – that which excludes any other thought) believes very intensely will instantly come to pass.
55. The Law of Mantras. Each mantra is a linkage to a certain aspect of the absolute, a certain manifestation of Divinity. In true mantra practice, one forgets the fact that the self is chanting, becomes the mantra itself, and attains the state where nothing but the mantra exists. One’s being then connects with the higher being the mantra represents if it is the name of a Master Being, or connects with the ray of light emanating from God if it is a sound (aum or om, hu, etc.). The practice of chanting mantras is profoundly beneficial in raising the vibration of self.
56. The Law of Meditation. This law is defined as a current of unified thought. It is a continuum of mental effort to assimilate the object of meditation, free from any other effort to assimilate other objects. The very least that may happen is the calming of self. When meditating on God, the most profound happening will bring a merging of the two, or enlightenment, as Buddhists call this occurrence.
57. The Law of Mentalism. “THE ALL is MIND” The All is substantial reality underlying all the outward manifestations and appearances which we know as empirical. The material universe, phenomena, matter, energy and all that is apparent to our material senses. It is spirit undefinable, unknowable, and thought of as a universal, infinite, living mind.
This Law explains the true nature of energy, power and matter. The Universe is mental in nature, and mental transmutation is the art of changing the conditions of the universe, along the lines of matter, force, and mind. The atom of matter, the unit of force, the mind of man, and the being of the arch-angel are all but degrees in one scale, and all fundamentally the same.
The difference is solely a matter of degree and rate of vibration. All are creations of the All, and have their existence solely within the Infinite Mind of the All.
58. The Law of Miracles. This law is operable by any person who has realized that the essence of creation is light.
A master is able to employ his/her divine knowledge of light phenomena to project instantly into perceptible manifestation the ubiquitous light atoms. The actual form of the projection (whatever it is, water into wine, medicine, a human body) is determined by the master’s wish and by his/her powers of will and visualization.
All events in our precisely adjusted universe are lawfully wrought and lawfully explicable. The so-called miraculous powers of a great master are a natural accompaniment to his/her exact understanding of subtle laws that operate in the inner cosmos of consciousness.
Nothing is a miracle except in the profound sense that everything is a miracle. Is anything more miraculous than that each of us is encased in an intricately organized body, and is set upon on earth whirling through space among the stars?
59. The Law of Monadic Return. This law concerns the ‘force of evolution’ and is the sum total of three influences. The strength of vibrations from the seven stars of the Great Bear depend upon the closeness of the connection and the accuracy of the alignment between any particular Heavenly Man and His Prototype. Second is the Seven Sisters, or the Pleiades. Third is the sun Sirius. It is the appearance or the disappearance of these waves of life-force which sweeps into incarnation the divine pilgrims, and which brings about the cyclic manifestation of such great Lives as the ‘Silent Watcher’ and the ‘Great Sacrifice.’
Within limits, man is the controller of his destiny, wielding forces and energies, manipulating lesser lives and controlling lesser centers of energy, and as time passes, his radius of control becomes eve more extensive.
60. The Law of No Judgements. The Universal Spirit does not judge us; judgements are human inventions, a means to compare, contrast and control as we judge ourselves against artificial, and often idealistic standards of perfection, morality or truth.
Under the law of equalities, our judgements attract judgement to us in equal measure. The life/karmic review conducted by yourself after death is a condition of living in duality/third dimension.
61. The Law of Non-Attachment. Attachment to the self creates karma. Non-attachment to the self dissolves karma. This non-attachment to the self is made possible through the realization that the ultimate nature of the self is Empty.
The self does not exist as a separate entity. A full conceptual understanding needs to occur, but mere conceptual understanding does not lead to liberation. Many methods have been devised to help human beings attain this realization, and usually fall into two categories. The first is ‘non-attached behavior’ and the other is called ‘spiritual practice.’ Through diligent application of these methods, an individual can free him or herself from the confines of karmically determined existence. Enlightenment is real and attainable.
62. The Law of Non-Intervention. This law concerns the individual rights of people and society situations to serve self rather than live in the vibration of service to others. This law prevents physical beings and non physical beings from intervening or correcting what they see as wrong or harmful. If this law is violated, there is great karma incurring.
Another aspect of this law is that spirit is not permitted to channel material to a recipient that would force a change in the evolution of the person. There is an exception when the channellor is willing to undergo a trance, and the consciousness leaves the body for another consciousness to enter and impart knowledge that was previously unknown to the individual.
63. The Law of One. The Lord is ONE. All that is, is His – of self, of the universe, of the activities in the earth. All moves and has its being in Him. So it is in self. Life itself is the consciousness, the awareness of that Oneness of that Universal Consciousness in the earth.
64. The Law of Order of Creation. The beginning of law carries all the way through. And that which comes or begins first is conceived in spirit, grows in the mental and manifests in the material. First it was the means and source or manner by which the powers that be made the centralization for making known to the children of men, and children of God, the directing forces or powers.
Man eventually turned this into that channel for destructive forces. While man developed in this direction for many centuries, humans are leaning toward light. We are reaching toward the critical point of more in the light than in darkness.
65. The Law of Patience. Luke said- “In your patience possess ye your souls.” Patience involves spiritual, mental and physical thought and action. Through it, we learn to know our self, to measure and test our ideals, to use faith and to seek understanding through all the other virtues.
Patience allows all other virtues to manifest more profoundly. Patiently we realize that any fault we see in another is one we have personal knowledge of from prior experience. Patiently we seek true understanding, not just knowledge, as we realize that every soul is totally unique and will come to its enlightenment in its own time.
66. The Law of Patterns. Any habit or pattern, whether we call it good or bad, tends to reassert itself over time unless we break that pattern by doing something different. If it is good, we can reinforce the pattern with small self rewards. We have the power of spontaneous action, doing old things in new ways, changing and restructuring our lives and our behavior.
Some of our change ability is dictated by the ways we learned when we were young. We learned to make sense of the world by observing patterns, and this has survival value. We can correct the patterns we see as dysfunctional, negative or destructive by doing something different that will have sufficient impact to interrupt the old pattern.
67. The Law of Perfection. This law concerns the absolute perfection of the process of our unfolding. From a transcendental perspective, everyone and everything is unconditionally perfect. From a conventional viewpoint, perfection doesn’t exist.
Excellence is the best we can achieve, and achieving it takes time and practice. When we understand the larger picture, we understand our role and responsibility in helping the world we live in to become more loving, giving, kinder and gentler. When we live up to this responsibility, we expand into the perfection of our higher selves.
68. The Law of Periodicity. Training for the aspirant will by cyclic, and will have its ebb and flow, as all else in nature. Times of activity succeed times of pralaya, and periods of registered contact alternate with periods of apparent silence. If the student develops as desired, each pralayic period is succeeded by one of greater activity, and of more potent achievement. Rhythm, ebb and flow, and the measured beat of the pulsating life are ever the law of the universe. In learning to respond to the vibration of the high Places, this rhythmic periodicity must be borne in mind.
69. The Law of Planetary Affinity. This law is concerned with the connection of the interaction of the planets with each other and their eventual marriage.
70. The Law of Polarity. Everything is Dual. Everything has poles. Everything has its pair of opposites. Like and unlike are the same. Opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree. All paradoxes may be reconciled. The evidence of this principle is observed in the polarity of planets and the various celestial bodies that includes our earth, solar system, and galaxy.
Everything has polarity. Without the law of polarity – light, gravity and electricity would not be possible. On the mental plane, this principle manifests itself in the heart center of each person as the enlightened or dark mind. The Principle of Polarity makes possible the choices we make on the scale of life between good and evil, right and wrong, generosity and greed, love and fear, truth and lies.
The law of cause and effect is closely connected to polarity and holds us true to the choices and actions we make by returning to us what we have measured out to others. Like the swing of the pendulum, it always returns where it began. In biblical terms it is expressed as, “Whatsoever a man sows, so shall he reap.” “Do unto others, as you would have them to you.” This principle establishes the paradox or the dual aspects of reality. “Everything that is, has its double.” Positive and negative, light and darkness, hot and cold, Love and fear, mortality and Immortality.
71. The Law of Prayer and Meditation. Prayer is a conscious concerted effort to commune with the Consciousness of Life and its Creator and thus we speak to God. Prayer is also an aligning, cleansing process opening up our inner-selves to the Source of all life and demonstrating that we are anxious for enlightenment and guidance. In prayer we speak to God but so often we do not wait for a reply.
Meditation is the freeing and emptying of ourselves of obstacles that hinder communication and allow us to channel the God-Force, spiritually, mentally and physically. Meditation is likened to God speaking to us, and is the attunement of our physical and mental bodies to their spiritual Source. “Be still and know that I am God.”
In meditation, correctly aligned and unobstructed, the Creative Forces of God can rise along spiritual and physical channels in our bodies and be disseminated through sensitive spiritual chakras. Prayer is the precursor of meditation. Meditate regularly as we meet the Living God within the temple of our own body, cleansed and consecrated.
72. The Law of the Present Moment. Time does not exist. What we refer to as past and future, have no reality except in our own mental constructs. The idea of time is a convention of thought and language, a social agreement. In truth, we only have this moment.
When we hold regret for an occurrence in the past we keep the regret alive with pictures and feelings we conjure up. When we feel anxiety about the future, we keep the anxiety alive with the pictures we imagine. Time is the abstract concept. When we practice remembering that the here and now is all we have, our present moments improve.
73. The Law of Process. This law is an awareness that we have things to accomplish in our life. If we wish to reach a certain goal, we must set a direction (create order), prepare well and proceed in small but sure steps. Any achievement can be managed in increments. Skipping a single step or taking a shortcut often results in failure. Also included in this law is the knowing to appreciate the accomplishment of a step toward a goal.
74. The Law of Progress. It is the basis of the phenomenon of sensation, which is the key to this solar system of love, our system being a ‘Son of Necessity’ or desire. This law is the working out into manifestation of the informing consciousness of a part of the deva kingdom, and of certain pranic energies.
75. The Law of Prophecy. The only true future that exists is the desire or will of the Source of all Creation that none shall be lost and that the future is happening, unfolding in the I AM, now. Sacred geometry is an aspect, a manifestation of God’s love. People who are able to tune into the Akashic records and into the Universal Consciousness are sometimes using sacred geometry to draw a line from the supposed past, present and then to the future.
The ability to use sacred geometry comes with the raising of vibration to such a degree, the personality gains the right to assess Akasha for the good of another or self. When reading the energy going to the future of people on earth one must keep in mind that this energy changes from moment to moment.
While those powerful prophets of old were correct in their time and some of what they said has held to present day, much of their prophecies have lost relevancy. Just by hearing prediction, we change the outcome to some degree.
76. The Law of Radiation. This _expression of Divine Activity is one of the most practical utility. Understanding radiator, or emanatory condition of all substances as a specific point in evolution allows one to approach Reality.
It is the outer effect produced by all forms in all kingdoms when their internal activity has reached such a stage of vibratory activity that the confining walls of the form no longer form a prison, but permit the liberation of the subjective essence. Liberation means the ability of any conscious atom to pass out of one sphere of energized influence into another of a higher vibration of a larger and wider expanse of conscious realization.
77. The Law of Rebirth. Each life is an assuming of ancient obligations, a recovery of old relations, an opportunity for the paying of old indebtedness, a chance to make restitution and progress, an awakening of deep-seated qualities, a recognition of old friends and enemies, the solution of revolting injustices and the explanation of that which conditions the man and makes him what he is. This law, when understood, will do much to solve the problems of sex and marriage. It will create a person who treads more carefully on the path of life.
78. The Law of Rebound. The law of rebound concerns the right of one to come out of a negative situation stronger and bolder and with more soul growth than previously experienced. This has been used as an example in stories since the beginning of mankind. Traumatic situations create the need for rebound, and the soul often seeks these negative occurrences to give self and observers a leap in faith.
79. The Law of Repulse. This is also known as the law of all destroying angels, and its symbol is an angel with a flaming sword, turning in all directions. It is the Angel guarding the treasure, driving man forth in search of anothe way of entrance, thus forcing him through the cycle of rebirth until he finds the portal of initiation. The ray energy is rejecting energy of 1st ray, the dispersing factor.
80. The Law of Responsibility. It was God’s idea to separate, to give our soul existence. It was our idea to go away from God into materiality with the original purpose of profound and speedy soul growth. There are some souls who have experienced, to some degree, soul loss.
God is responsible for us through love and we are responsible to become or reclaim this divine love. Once we establish the limits and boundaries of our responsibility, we can take full charge of that which is our duty and let go of that which is not. We find more enjoyment supporting others as we create more harmonious co-operative relationships by understanding that which falls within our realm of responsibility.
Under this law we understand a person’s need to over co-operate to such an extent that one becomes codependent – the condition which is obsessive focus on other people’s lives. This law reminds us to respect our internal values and find our own point of balance.
81. The Law of Rhythm. Everything flows, out and in; everything has its’ tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.
This principle, on the Physical Plane, is the most visible of all principles and its power is observed within the forces of nature which move the waves and tides of our oceans and the continuous changes of the seasons. It is observed in the continuous cycles of life, death, and the rebirth of all things, a rise and fall of governments and nations, a constant creation and destruction of suns, worlds, and galaxies. On the plane of energy it is observed in the behavior of the alternating current wave of electricity, light, and heat as it vibrates between the positive and negative pole.
Rhythm on the mental plane is experienced as the wide mood swings displayed in human nature. It can be experienced as extreme happiness, and then swing to extreme sadness – from a gentle behavior to an extremely violent behavior at the blink of an eye. Rhythm is the law of compensation and maintains the equilibrium in all things. It returns to us what we measure out in life.
The return swing of the pendulum is assured without fail and there is no escape from the effects of this immutable law. This law holds us true to what we believe, or not believe, and compensates us accordingly. All of nature follows this law. Rhythm perpetuates the phenomenon of time. The pendulum-like swing of rhythm is immutable and we can only counteract its backward swing by mentally polarizing ourselves in a desirable position on the scale of life.
It requires a dedicated personal commitment to cultivate the unknown within all of us in order to cause a quantum leap in the evolutionary process of life with all its aches and pains. This is a mental art that is known to hierophants, adepts, and masters of all ages. We will fulfill the law one way or another. Either use the law to our advantage, or become its subject. The door of universal law swings in all directions.
The final result depends what we have chosen to believe and whether or not our belief system allows us to see the truth as it really is. If we do not want to know or do not care, then we will evolve through the standard process of evolution. Nothing can, or is allowed to stand still. All manifestation is the result of active energy producing certain results, and expenditure of energy in any one direction will necessitate an equal expenditure in an opposite direction
82. The Law of Right Human Relations. This law helps us define limits of behavioral control with others in third dimension. Let no one assume to forcibly teach, counsel or guide, for we all have the greatest of these we could hope for already within us. While each teacher is in a manner a director, the individual person may only be a means – not – a way of life.
A strong action may promote refusal and achieve rejection, or it may encourage one to become dependent on another’s will. By not searching for excellence within, one refuses the gifts already there but not recognized or realized. In our relationships we achieve greater results with others by our own fine example and also listening. People answer their own questions if given enough opportunity. The only real control we ever have and need is with self.
83. The Law of Right to One’s Own Space. This is an aspect of free will, but another law of its own. Everyone is entitled to make career decisions for self, decide the belief system one feels comfortable with, and generally create the life that will allow one to fulfill his or her own birth vision. This is the right to one’s own space, the right to live one’s own life (allowing for parental direction in the developing young person). Overprotective or controlling parents, friends and even dictators have impeded this law and right since almost the inception of mankind.
84. The Law of Sacrifice (and Death). One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This is the controlling factor on the physical plane. The destruction of the form, in order that the evolving life may progress, is one of the fundamental methods in evolution.
This is crucifixion, the basic law of all group work, the governing principle which results in each human unit eventually becoming a Savior. It is also known as the Law of those who choose to die. The symbol is a rosy cross with a golden bird hovering above it. The ray energy is out-pouring 4th ray. At-one-ing factor.
85. The Law of Schools. (The Law of Love and Light.) This is a mysterious term used to cover the law as it affects the expansions of consciousness which an initiate undergoes, and his ability to attract to himself through knowledge, 1 – his own Higher Self, so as to produce alignment and illumination, 2 – his Guru, 3 – that which he seeks to know, 4 – that which he can utilize in his work of service, 5 – other souls with whom he can work. This law applies to the initiate who has transcended the stage of self-consciousness.
86. The Law of Service. The law or science of service grows naturally out of the successful application of the sciences of the antahkarana and meditation, and is the governing law of the future.
With the linking of soul and personality the light of the soul pours into the brain consciousness, resulting in the subordination of the lower to the higher. This identification produces a corresponding activity in the personal life and the activity we call service. Therein lies the growth through the service of the race, and through a cultivated self-forgetfulness. Service is the true science of creation and is a scientific method of establishing continuity.
This is also known as the law of water and of fishes. The symbol is a pitcher on the head of a man who stands in the form of a cross. This law is the governing factor of the age of Aquarius. The ray energy is out-going energy of the 6th ray, vivifying factor. If the evasion of this law is a conscious action, there are karmic penalties. This work requires so much sacrifice of time and personal interest, requiring deliberate effort, conscious wisdom and the ability to work without attachment.
87. The Law of Sex. This is the term applied to the force which brings about the physical merging of the two poles in connection with the animal kingdom, and of man, viewing him as responsive to the call of his/her animal nature. It concerns itself with the due guarding of the form in this particular cycle and its perpetuation. It is only powerful during the period of the duality of the sexes and their separation and, in the case of man, will be offset by a higher _expression of the law when man is again androgynous.
88. The Law of Solar Evolution. This law is the sum total of all the lesser activities.
89. The Law of Solar Union. When the interplay of the Suns is being dealt with from the material aspect and from the consciousness aspect, this term is occultly used. It is not possible to enlarge upon it.
90. The Law of Sound. Every living thing in existence has a sound. Through this knowledge changes will be brought about and new forms developed through its medium. The release of energy in the atom is linked to the science of sound. Healing with sound is profoundly effective (vocal sounds – tuning forks – music). Sound has the power to restore people to their harmonic patterns.
Chanting specific sounds and mantras brings about great healing and raising of vibration, and produces virtually unimaginable results when done with group mantra chanting. The most powerful mantra known to present man is ‘Om mani padme hum’.
91. The Law of Spiritual Approach. This law depicts the conscious act of a personality to create with its every thought, word and deed the ability to be the reflection of its god self. Every action is a prayer to the Creator of All. When this is done with success, the personality becomes a mirror or reflection of the god self for others to learn from and emulate. This is a walking, talking example of becoming our higher self.
92. The Law of Spiritual Awakening. A basic level of self-control and stability is required to maintain the degree of effort required for the awakening of other states of awareness. Because such awakening brings with it higher forms of perception and power, self-centered misuse of the greater perception and power bears proportionally graver karmic consequence. Spiritual Awakening brings with it the need for moral impeccability.
93. The Law of Summons. Otherwise known as soul talk, one can learn how to lift the soul from the physical body and summon another soul, to have a soul to soul talk. This is most powerful because there is no conscious ego present. The message of love and or explanation, or plea is received in a most profound manner.
94. The Law of Surrender. Because people so cherish the self, surrendering is a very frightening experience. A person may experience the surrender as a leap into an abyss or as death. This may be perceived because s/he has not yet attained a complete trust and faith in God, the complete assurance that once the self is abandoned, the being automatically merges with a higher stage of existence which is necessarily ready and waiting to accept it.
There is no chance for the process not to function. At the instant of surrender, the entire being of the individual merges into the specific higher manifestation of reality that it is in relation to at that point in its development. God streams into the soul that has managed to negate the self. This is the surrender of the idea of i.
95. The Law of Synthesis. The Will aspect. One of the three major laws. Although this law is almost impossible for any but the buddhic faculty to understand the scope of this law, it demonstrates the fact that all things – abstract and concrete – exist as one. It is a unit of His thought, a thought form in its entirety, a concrete whole, and not the differentiated process that we feel our evolving system to be.
It is the sum total, the center and the periphery, and the circle of manifestation regarded as a unit. It is the primary law of a Heavenly Man. The law of attraction has full sway. The law of economy is transcended.
96. The Law of Teaching. This law concerns the responsibility people have to pass on that which they learn, for the continuation of the human race to benefit by this information, if it is in the higher interest of people to learn the acquired information.
97. The Law of Telepathy. The will, projected from the point between the eyebrows, is known as the broadcasting apparatus of thought. When the feeling is calmly concentrated on the heart, it acts as a mental radio, and can receive the messages of others from far or near.
In telepathy the fine vibrations of thoughts in one person’s mind are transmitted through the subtle vibrations of astral ether and then through the grosser earthly ether, creating electrical waves which, in turn, translate themselves into thought waves in the mind of another person.
98. The Law of Three Requests. Whenever we pray or request a higher power to assist, we bring stronger energy to the effort by repeating our request/prayer three times.
99. The Law of Time. The only moment we have is now. This is where we create. What we have done is done and that moment in history exists only as a record or energy trace in time and space. The consequences of past actions are atoned through karma, and can be rewritten to a degree.
The FUTURE only ever happens in and from the present tense and is built of today’s thoughts, dressed by emotion and driven by action.
Activity is the key.
Third dimension living has more rigid structure of time than fourth dimension existence. There are those who can slip into ‘no time’ but these are people who have raised their personal vibration (demonstrating many virtues, dispensed a great deal of karma and much killing of the ego) and accessed the information to create the ability.
Third dimension linear time was created for those living under this veil of forgetfulness to center in the moment and perceive a sense of order without the remembrance of burdens of past lives.
100. The Law of Unconditional Love. This is a condition as well as a law of third dimension living. Loving ourselves and other people as they are, is honoring self and another’s self and soul path. It is loving without judgement or reservation, an awareness we are all part of God or the All.
When we love without condition or restraint we connect in a profound manner with our own higher self. We notice that we say the right things at the right time in our communication with others while loving unconditionally. Life and events seem to flow to us in a more joyous and agreeable manner. Everything seems easy when living in unconditional love.
101. The Law of Unity. We are all connected, all bearing the seed of Divinity. This is the way we start, and the way we develop into eternity. It is only while in third dimension physical form, and because of the greater separation of our higher self from the personality, we experience the illusion that we stand alone.
Fear enters our emotional body because of this illusion and begins to close more profoundly our connection to the Source. Also, when we experience great soul growth, in some small but profound manner, all benefit. All substance in this Universe flows to us and through us. We are All.
102. The Law of Universal Sympathy. This law concerns a yogic power which allows a Yogi (a person who is devoid of the ego-principle) to transfer information, or influence others’ minds.
103. The Law of Vibration. One of the seven laws of our solar system, under the three major laws. This is the basis of manifestation, starting on the first plane, the beginning of the work of the Logos. This is the atomic law of the system, in the same sense that on each of our planes the first subplane is the atomic plane. Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.
This is the law of progress, of movement and of rotation. This Principle explains that the differences between manifestations of matter, energy, mind and spirit, result largely from varying rates in vibration. All that exists, is in constant vibration and motion. Atoms always vibrate with such great rapidity that they seem motionless to the physical eye. At the other end of the scale are things that vibrate so slowly that they also appear to be motionless or non-existent.
In between are the various vibrations of living entities which range from consciousness all the way down to the lowly dust particle that plays an important role in the food chain. Still there are things even lower than dust.
If we were to follow the scale of life all the way down to the utmost regions of the negative pole (undifferentiated matter), we again would find ourselves in the realm of spirit – the Alpha, and the Omega. All that is, begins in spirit and ends in spirit completing a single cycle of evolution that will be repeated countless numbers of times through eternity.
104. The Law of Will of God. The creators of our world carry out their work of form-building under this law. God’s working has to do with things free from change and movement – things divine. It is God’s will that what is human should be divine, and therefore all creation pushes forth to the God Light. God is all good, and it is by reason of the Good that all other things exist.
105. The Law of Will Power. This law concerns the individual drive within a soul extension/personality which is projected from the complete entity.
The individual developing soul extension differs in degree of will power from its other entity extensions/soul family members. Depending on the conditions of an incarnational experience and the incoming will of this extension, the personality can possess a drive to accomplish something that may seem overwhelming to others in the soul family and/or other incarnational personalities (friends).
This law depicts the right and condition of each personality or soul extension to generate it’s own degree of will power.